McCormick 3-Step Cooking with Flavor
Good food is all about seasoning, and McCormick's 119 years of expertise spicing up America's kitchens shines in 'McCormick 3-Step Cooking with Flavor'. Organized by main ingredient, this cookbook will turn everyday ingredients into mouthwatering, flavorful meals that will have the whole family asking for seconds.
'McCormick 3-Step Cooking with Flavor' delivers delicious and nutritious dishes packed with flavor made in just three trouble-free steps! The more than 100 taste bud-pleasing, family-friendly recipes each include two or three simple, creative flavor variations.
With recipes from Grilled Chili-Lime Chicken to Pork Chops with Mediterranean Flavor, and Pan-Roasted Cauliflower with Penne to Spiced Carrot Cupcakes, 'McCormick 3-Step Cooking with Flavor' covers all the bases. Additional recipes include:
• Baked Catfish with Seasoned Breadcrumbs
• Cherry-Vanilla Clafoutis
• Parmesan Polenta
• Portobello-Tarragon Chicken
• Shrimp and Tomato Pizza
• Stuffed Acom Squash with Spiced Beef
• Stuffed Peach French Toast
Allison Fishman, spokesperson for McCormick and TV culinary expert, said: "'McCormick 3-Step Cooking with Flavor' excites the senses through each meal course, from appetizers and side-dishes to entrees and desserts. The book's diversity of dishes, each infusing flavor through seasoning, and the ease of preparing recipes makes this book unique in the culinary market and an asset to home chefs everywhere."
'McCormick 3-Step Cooking with Flavor' provides recipe shortcuts for parents and individuals who want a flavorful, home-cooked, delectable meal with maximum satisfaction and minimal effort. In addition, the book offers home chefs:
• 25 chicken recipes, providing more than 50 delicious variations to entice every chefs palette
• A special section on "Make-Ahead Meals" that consolidates prep time, allowing home chefs to cook savory recipes once and serve them all week
• A specially bound hardcover spine that will allow the book to lay flat while you're cooking
• A list of 'pantry staples' that serve as the base for a guaranteed successful meal in three simple steps
• An extensive 'Enspicelopedia,' which defines seasonings, their origins, and how they can best be used to flavor dishes.