Land O'Lakes Holiday Ideas and Recipes
Note from Chef James: Land O'Lakes butter is my favorite butter - actually it is the only butter I buy, and has been for many years. In taste tests Land O’Lakes consistently ranks number one.
This year’s LAND O LAKES® Butter Holiday Recipe Brochure is entitled “Warm Up the Holidays.” It features five exceptional new chocolate recipes—Mint Brownie Trees, Cranberry Chocolate Chip Biscotti, Double Chocolate Drops, Chocolate Nut Tartlets and Chocolate & Caramel Drizzled Bars.
Consumers may request this brochure between now and the end of the holiday season by calling (800) 837-7702 or visiting the Land O’Lakes consumer web site (www.landolakes.com). Phone requests will receive the four-color brochure through the U.S. Mail, one per household. The brochure and the individual recipes also will be available to download from the Web site. In addition, individuals can sign up as a Simple Rewards Club Member and submit an online request for a printed copy to be sent to them.
In addition to the brochure offer, the Land O’Lakes Web site provides:
• Thousands of cooking and baking recipes (we don't charge to access them);
• Holiday baking ideas, with recommended techniques and tips;
• Contemporary and traditional holiday menu ideas;
• Our free original, downloadable holiday gift labels and coloring sheets; and
• The Measuring Cup e-mail newsletter and offers for Simple Rewards Club members.
Land O’Lakes invites consumers to take advantage of these free baking, cooking and entertaining resources. They are holiday gifts from America’s No. 1 branded butter.