The Hippy Gourmet's Quick and Simple Cookbook for Healthy Eating
by Bruce Brennan and James EhrlichBook Description
Cooking the Hippy Way: It's as Simple as Following Your Pleasure. Bruce Brennan, the host of the hit PBS show The Hippy Gourmet, travels the globe sampling local, healthy cuisines. The show is a global sensation, airing across the U.S. and in-flight international airlines such as Lufthansa and Swiss Air. Now in a cookbook packed with over 150 recipes, Bruce shows how you can make these easy, delicious dishes using freshly-grown ingredients, in your own home. His vegan, vegetarian, and pescatarian meals will transform your eating experience--and change the world for the better, one meal at a time.
• Amazing Breakfasts--Enjoy Blueberry Pecan Pancakes that will make you flip!
• Simple Soups--When it's too hot to turn on the stove, taste Cold Cucumber Soup and spend the rest of the day skinny dipping.
• Glorious Beans--Try Brazilian-Style Black Beans that'll make you tango.
• Solar Pizza--Prepare everyone's favorite meal and if the mood strikes, bake it in your homemade solar oven. (It really works!)
• Share The Love Desserts--Make Mocha Mousse, a dark and powerful end to your meal that tastes as soft and light as a cloud....
• Plus Salads, Sandwiches, Side Dishes, And More!