Food Additives: A Shopper's Guide To What's Safe & What's Not
by Christine Hoza Farlow
CLICK HERE To purchase directly from the author and visit her website.
FOOD ADDITIVES: A Shopper's Guide To What's Safe & What's Not, Revised 2007 edition is a handy pocket sized book. It gives you the safety ratings on more than 1000 commonly used food additives. You can easily fit it in your pocket or purse and take it to the grocery store every time you shop. It’s a quick reference that allows you to identify the ingredients in foods that are harmful to you and your family. It will help you to choose safe and healthy foods and avoid those foods with ingredients that are unsafe or could cause allergic reactions.
Ask Yourself These Questions…
• Do you want to live a healthy life?
• Do you want health for your children and those you care about?
• Is it worth eliminating foods that could kill you from your diet now and forever?
• Is the small cost of this book worth saving your life and the lives of your children and the loved ones you feed every day?
• In the grocery store, are the few moments it takes to read the labels and check your shoppers guide worth your life and the lives of those you love?
If your answers to these simple questions are yes, then PLEASE change your food buying habits forever.
Be an informed consumer… NOW.
Carry Food Additives: A Shopper’s Guide … with you every time you enter a grocery store and use it to save your precious life and the lives of those dear to you!