Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Makes 4 servings
• 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in 1-inch cubes
• 3 tablespoons flour
• 1 tablespoon McCormick Gourmet Collection Red Curry Powder
• 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet Collection Garlic Salt
• 3 tablespoons oil
• 1½ cups chopped Golden Delicious apple
• 1 cup chopped onion
• 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
• 1 teaspoon McCormick Gourmet Collection Garam Masala
• 1 can (14-ounce) light coconut milk
1. In large self-closing plastic bag, combine chicken, flour, Red Curry Powder and garlic salt; shake to coat.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet.
Add chicken cubes; sauté until well browned.
Reduce heat. Add apple and onion; cook 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir in brown sugar, Garam Masala and coconut milk.
3. Cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve over rice with condiments.
Condiments: Chopped pistachios or peanuts, golden raisins, sliced green onions, flaked coconut, and mango chutney.
Per serving: About 366 Calories, Fat 18g, Protein 23g, Carbohydrate 28g, Cholesterol 51mg, Sodium 426mg, Fiber 3g
Recipe from McCormick® - Spices & Seasonings - www.mccormick.com/