FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free_Magazines | Food_Festivals & Shows
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
(Seri Kaya Kelapa Muda)
Favourite Dishes from the Tunku's Kitchen
by Y.T.M. Dato' Tunku Mukminah Tunku Mohd Jiwa
• Young coconut - 1, husked removed
• Thick coconut milk (santan) 100 ml (in packed form, ready-to-use)
• Fine sugar (gula pasir) - 4 Tbsp
• Egg yolks - 2
• Salt - to taste
• Cut the top of the coconut and drain away the water. Set aside.
• In a pot, combine coconut milk, sugar, egg yolks and salt.
• Beat the above ingredients until well-combined.
• Pour the mixture into the coconut shell and cover it.
• Steam in a steamer for 20 minutes.
Chef's Note: Do not throw the drained coconut water away. You can drink the coconut water immediately. It has a 'cooling' effect on the body.
Recipe Videos, BBQ & Grilling, Food Safety, Food Science, Food Festivals, Beverages, Vintage Commercials, etc.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.