FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free_Magazines | Food_Festivals & Shows
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Recipe Videos, BBQ & Grilling, Food Safety, Food Science, Food Festivals, Beverages, Vintage Commercials, etc.
• 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
• 1 cup whole milk
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1 bottle McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Lemon Grass, stalks cut into thirds
• 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
• 1/4 cup cold water
• 1/2 cup drained canned lychees, quartered
• 1/2 cup finely chopped peeled ripe mango
• 1/4 cup finely chopped peeled kiwi
• 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
• 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh mint
1. Mix cream, milk, sugar and lemon grass in medium saucepan. Bring just to boil on medium heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Let stand 1 hour. Sprinkle gelatin evenly over water in small bowl. Let stand 5 minutes or until gelatin is softened.
2. Strain cream mixture, discarding stalks. Return cream mixture to the saucepan. Heat on low heat 2 to 3 minutes. Add softened gelatin; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved. Pour mixture into medium bowl set in a larger bowl of ice water. Stir frequently with rubber spatula about 10 minutes or until mixture is cooled. Pour into 6 dessert dishes. Cover with plastic wrap.
3. Refrigerate 4 hours or until set. Meanwhile, for Lychee Salsa, mix lychees, mango, kiwi, coconut and mint in small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Spoon Lychee Salsa on top of each panna cotta before serving.
Recipe from McCormick® - Spices & Seasonings
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.