Christian Clayton started his culinary career in New England in 1985. He went on to be educated and trained in some of the finest Universities, Master Classes, Apprenticeships and Five-Star Hotels in the United States.
In 1996, he was selected to represent the United States as the Pastry Chef on the U.S. Culinary Olympic Team. Christian earned many Gold Medals and “perfect scores” for pastry artistry around the World.
He has now returned to New England in the Mid-Coast area of Maine to delight the people of this area with unforgettable creations for their Weddings and special events. He will also soon be starting culinary extravangza weekends in midcoast Maine.
- Gold Medallist, US National Culinary Olympic Team
- Appearances & Press: Food Network, National Radio, newspapers & magazines
- Winner of the Culinary World Cup, Luxembourg
- 101st Distinguished Visiting Chef: Johnson & Wales University, Rhode Island
- Guest Instructor: Art Institute of Los Angeles, Johnson & Wales University
- Culinary travels include Switzerland, Germany, Canada, England
The Cloisters, GA
The Balsams Grand Hotel, NH
The Tropicana, NJ
The Waldorf Astoria, NYC
The Wigwam Resort, AZ
The Hyatt Grand Cypress, FL
The Broadmoor Resort, CO
Desserts Int’l, PA
The Chatham Bars Inn, MA