STEAK HOUSE SALAD WITH HORSERADISH DRESSING
Leftover steak becomes a whole new dinner, sliced dell-style on a plate of garden greens and vegetables, and topped with a bold horseradish dressing. Team with easy Beer Battered Onion Rings and an ice-cold beer for an All-American meal.
Start to Finish 10 minutes
Makes 4 servings
• 3/4 cup evaporated milk, Carnation®
• 1/4 cup mayonnaise, Best Foods®
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice, ReaLemon®
• 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish, Warehouse®
• 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
• Salt and pepper
• 12 ounces leftover cooked steak, sliced on the bias
• 1 bag (7-ounce) mixed greens, Ready Pac®
• 1/2 cucumber, sliced
• 1 tomato, sliced
• 1 cup croutons
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, horseradish, chives, and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside. Heat leftover steak in the microwave.
2. Divide mixed greens among 4 chilled dinner plates. Divide sliced cucumbers and tomatoes evenly among the salads. Top each salad with 3 ounces leftover steak. Pour dressing over each and top with 1/4 cup of croutons.