POTATO, CHEDDAR POTATO SKINS WITH GARLIC HERB CHEESE DIP
Makes 4 servings.
• 1/2 cup Cabot Sour Cream
• 1/2 cup grated Cabot 50% Light Garlic & Herb Cheddar
• 8 potato skin halves
• 2 tablespoons melted butter
• 1 tomato, seeded and chopped
• 1/2 cup sliced green onions
• 1 cup grated Cabot Mild, Sharp or Extra-Sharp Cheddar
To make dip:
In small bowl, combine sour cream and cheese; set aside.
To make potato skins:
Preheat broiler. Place potato skins, rounded-side-up, on baking sheet or broiler pan and brush with melted butter. Place under broiler, about 5 inches from heat, and cook until crisp and golden, about 4 minutes. Remove from broiler and turn over; sprinkle tomatoes and green onions into cavities. Top with cheese. Return to broiler until cheese is melted and potatoes are hot, about 2 minutes. Serve with dip.
Recipe courtesy of Cabot Creamery Cooperative