FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free_Magazines | Food_Festivals & Shows
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Recipe Videos, BBQ & Grilling, Food Safety, Food Science, Food Festivals, Beverages, Vintage Commercials, etc.
• Nonfat cooking spray
• 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
• 2 tablespoons brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Ingredients for filling:
• 2/3 cup sugar
• 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 8-oz. packages nonfat cream cheese
• 2 eggs
• 1/2 cup 1% milk
• 1/3 cup nonfat sour cream
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
• 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
• 1 teaspoon lemon peel, grated
• 1 teaspoon lime peel, grated
• 1 teaspoon orange peel, grated
• 3 egg whites
• 1/4 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 300º F.
2. Prepare the crust: Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, mix crumbs, brown sugar and butter then firmly press mixture into bottom and 2 inches up the sides of the pan.
3. Prepare the filling: In a large sized mixing bowl, combine sugar and flour then add vanilla, cream cheese, and eggs. Beat until smooth. Add milk, sour cream, citrus juices and peels and beat until smooth.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, using clean and dry beaters, beat egg whites at room temperature at high speed until soft peaks form. Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time and beat until stiff peaks form. Gently fold egg white mixture with cream cheese mixture.
5. Pour into prepared crust and bake at 300º F for 1 hour or until set. Remove from oven and let completely cool on a wire rack. Cover and chill for 4 hours or overnight.
6. Sprinkle with grated lemon, lime and orange zest before serving (optional.)
Serving Size: 1/12 of recipe (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe:
Amount per serving
Calories from fat 20
Total Fat 2 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 39 mg
Sodium 285 mg
Total Carbohydrates 16 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 8 g
Protein 9 g
Vitamin A 8%
Vitamin C 4%
King County Washington Public Health
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.