FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free_Magazines | Food_Festivals & Shows
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Recipe Videos, BBQ & Grilling, Food Safety, Food Science, Food Festivals, Beverages, Vintage Commercials, etc.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
Total Time: 70 minutes
Servings: Makes one (9-inch) cheesecake
Serving Size: 1/12 of a recipe
• 1 1/2 cups finely crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
• 2 to 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
• 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
• 1 (14-ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
• 3 eggs
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 1 cup (6 ounces) mini semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
• 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch spring form pan or 13x9-inch baking pan.
2. In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND® until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
3. In small bowl, toss 1/2 cup chocolate chips with flour to coat; stir into cream cheese mixture. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips evenly over top. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
TIP: For best distribution of chocolate chips throughout cheesecake, do not over soften or over beat cream cheese.
Recipe courtesy of Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.