FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_&_Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free_Magazines | Food_Festivals_&_Events
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Makes 6 Servings
• 1 pound (2 cups, drained) cooked pork, diced
• 1 (15.5-ounce) can black or pinto beans, drained and rinsed
• 1 (10.5-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
• 2 (4-ounce) cans diced green chili peppers, drained
• 1 cup rice
• 1/4 cup water
• 1 to 2 tablespoons salsa
• 1 teaspoon ground cumin (optional)
• 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place all ingredients, except cheese, in 2-quart casserole dish.
3. Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until rice is tender.
4. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3 to 4 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.