FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_&_Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free_Magazines | Food_Festivals_&_Events
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Makes 4 Servings
• 3/4 pound (1½ cups, drained) cooked pork, diced
• 1 (20-ounce) jar salsa
• 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
• 1 (15.5-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 cup low-fat Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1. In a large pot, mix together the pork, salsa, black beans, and green chilies. Cover and cook over medium-heat until heated through.
2. Sprinkle with low-fat Monterey Jack cheese and serve
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.