FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
Recipe Section - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food Trivia | Today in Food History | Food Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Food_Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s Who | Culinary Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
• 1/2 cup margarine
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 2 large eggs
• 1 cup all-purpose white flour
• 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup chopped apples,peeled if desired
• 3/4 cup rolled oats
• 2/3 cup grated Cabot 50% Reduced Fat Cheddar
• 1/2 cup chopped walnuts?1/2 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease muffin pans or coat with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In large bowl, beat margarine and sugar with electric mixer until pale and creamy. Add eggs and beat well.
3. In another bowl, stir together white and whole-wheat flours, baking powder,baking soda and salt; stir dry ingredients into creamed mixture just until combined. Stir in apples, oats, cheese and nuts, mixing well. Stir in milk.
4. Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pans. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until firm when lightly pressed on top.
Recipe courtesy of Cabot Creamery Cooperative
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.