FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
Recipe Section - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food Trivia | Today in Food History | Food Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Food_Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s Who | Culinary Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
1 3/4 cups flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 1/2 cups lowfat milk
1/2 cup honey
3 tablespoons oil
3 cups bran flakes
1/2 cup raisins (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix together the flour and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat together the milk, honey, egg, and oil.
4. Add to dry ingredients along with bran flakes and raisins (optional). Mix together ONLY until moistened.
5. Portion into twelve muffin cups lightly coated with cooking spray or lined with muffin papers.
6. Bake 25 minutes until lightly browned.
7. Serve warm.
Nutrition Information per:
Calories from Fat 40
Total Fat 4.4 g
Saturated Fat .9 g
Cholesterol 18 mg
Sodium 198 mg
Total Carbohydrate 35 g
Dietary Fiber 2 g
Sugar 15 g
Protein 4 g
Vitamin A 142 RE
Vitamin C 5 mg
Calcium 83 mg
USDA, Food & Nutrition Service
Recipe provided by Kellogg’s
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.