FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
Recipe Section - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food Trivia | Today in Food History | Food Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Food_Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s Who | Culinary Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Tip: Prepare these mushrooms ahead of time. Bring as a gift to parties and just bake before serving.
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 10 min.
Makes 4 servings
• 24 medium mushrooms, wiped clean (about 1 lb)
• 3 tbsp. olive oil
• 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
• 1/4 cup minced green onion
• 1 tbsp. minced garlic
• 1/4 cup minced parsley
• 3 tbsp. FRENCH'S Spicy Brown Mustard
• 1 to 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
1. CHOP mushroom stems. Reserve caps.
2. HEAT 2 tbsp. oil in large skillet. Cook chopped stems, bell pepper, onion and garlic until tender. Stir in parsley and mustard.
3. BRUSH mushroom caps with 1 tbsp. oil. Spoon filling into mushroom caps. Sprinkle with cheese.
4. BAKE mushrooms on pan at 425°F for 10 min. until tender and heated through.
FRENCH’S® Foods, a division of Reckitt Benckiser Inc., the maker of FRENCH’S® mustards, is a leading manufacturer, marketer, and distributor of food and household products. Some other well known, trusted household names in the Reckitt Benckiser Inc. family of food products include FRANK’S® REDHOT® Cayenne Pepper Sauce, FRENCH’S® French Fried Onions, CATTLEMEN’S® Barbecue Sauce, FRENCH’S® Worcestershire sauce and FRENCH’S® Potato Stix.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.