FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
Recipe Section - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food Trivia | Today in Food History | Food Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Food_Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s Who | Culinary Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Preparation time: 20 minutes;
Also include additional time to blend flavors - 1 hour
Yields: 4 Servings
2 cups *Marie's Creamy Italian Dressing
1-2 lbs. Tortellini cheese pasta, pre-cooked
6 oz. Salami, chopped into small cubes
6 oz. Provolone cheese, cut into strips
12 oz. Corn, canned, drained
8 oz. Artichoke hearts, marinated drained and chopped
1 small jar, Pimientos, diced and drained
1 small can, Black olives, sliced
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
To taste: Salt and Pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine tortellini, salami, provolone cheese, corn, artichoke hearts and olives; mix gently as the pasta is delicate and will break apart easily
2. In a small bowl, combine dressing and 1/2 of the parmesan cheese
3. Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture and toss gently
4. Top with parmesan to finish
5. Refrigerate one hour to blend flavors
6. Before serving, top with pimientos
Serve Chilled with *Marie's Creamy Italian Dressing
*Recipe is courtesy of Marie's Salad Dressings
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.