FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free_Magazines | Food_Festivals & Shows
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Recipe Videos, BBQ & Grilling, Food Safety, Food Science, Food Festivals, Beverages, Vintage Commercials, etc.
Divine Kosher Cuisine: Catering to Family and Friends
by Rise' Routenberg, Barbara Wasser
Yield: 48 Cookies
• 1 cup butter
• 9 tablespoons sugar
• 1 large egg
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
• 2 1/2 cups flour
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1/3 cup chopped pecans
• 1/4 cup poppy seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheets.
2. Cream butter with sugar at medium speed with electric mixer. Beat in egg, salt and extracts.
3. Mix in flour, spices, nuts and seeds.
4. Roll dough into 6 logs, 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Chill 30 minutes. Cut into 1/4-inch thick diagonal slices. Place on sheets.
5. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until lightly browned.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.