FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_& Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free_Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
You are here > Home >
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
• 1 lb. Wheat Berries
• ½ lb. Roasted Almonds
• ½ lb. Pomegranate Seeds
• ½ lb. Walnuts
• ½ lb. Dried Cranberries
• ½ lb. White Raisins
• ½ lb. Black Raisins
• 1 tsp of Cinnamon
• ½ tsp Ground Cloves
• 10 tsp Sugar
• 3 tsp Sesame Seeds
• Bring a large pot of water to a full boil and lightly salt.
• Add wheat berries and reduce heat to a fast simmer and cook until the wheat berries are tender but still chewy (about 1 hour).
• Pour wheat berries in a bowl and mix with the rest of the ingredients.
• Mix well and let sit for one hour.
* Recipe courtesy of Maria Zoitas, creator of 'Maria’s Homemade' line of prepared food sold exclusively at Westside Market NYC www.wmarketnyc.com/
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright. Please take the time to request permission.