FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_&_Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free_Magazines | Food_Festivals_&_Events
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Divine Kosher Cuisine: Catering to Family and Friends
by Rise' Routenberg, Barbara Wasser
Yield: 6 To 8 Servings
• 8 ounces tomato sauce
• 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
• 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
• 1 medium onion, finely chopped
• 2 pounds ground veal
• 1 large egg
• 1¼ cups un flavored breadcrumbs
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9 x 13-inch pan.
2. Combine sauce, vinegar, sugar, mustard and onions for sauce.
3. Mix half the sauce with meat, egg, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Shape into loaf in pan and cover with remaining sauce.
4. Bake covered 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 1 additional hour, basting frequently.
Substitute ground beef turkey or chicken for veal.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.