FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free_Magazines | Food_Festivals & Shows
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
• 1 package (17 1/2 oz.) sugar cookie mix
• 2 cups confectioners' sugar
• 7 teaspoons milk
• 4 teaspoons light corn syrup
• 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Black Food Color
1. Prepare cookie mix as directed on package. Roll out dough on floured surface until about 1/4 -inch thick. Cut into round shapes with cookie cutter. Bake and cool cookies as directed on package.
2. Mix sugar and milk in small bowl until smooth. Stir in corn syrup until icing is smooth and glossy. If icing is too thick, stir in a small additional amount of corn syrup. Divide mixture in half. Leave one half white for the background of the soccer balls. Stir Black Food Color into the remaining icing until well blended.
3. Ice cookies with white icing. Place 7 small circles of black icing on each cookie. Pull white icing through each black circle, using a toothpick. Let cookies stand until icing is set.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc.
Recipe Videos, BBQ & Grilling, Food Safety, Food Science, Food Festivals, Beverages, Vintage Commercials, etc.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.