FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free_Magazines | Food_Festivals & Shows
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Recipe Videos, BBQ & Grilling, Food Safety, Food Science, Food Festivals, Beverages, Vintage Commercials, etc.
• 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
• 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
• 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
• 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Nutmeg
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 2 cups flour
• 2 cups finely chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat butter in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add 1/2 cup of the sugar, vanilla, nutmeg and salt; beat until well blended. Stir in flour and pecans.
2. Shape into 1-inch balls. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
3. Bake 15 minutes. Remove from baking sheets. Immediately roll hot cookies in remaining 2 cups sugar. Place sugared cookies on wire racks to cool. When cool, roll again in sugar.
Per One Serving: 214 Calories, Sodium 95mg, Fat 15g, Carbohydrates 20g, Cholesterol 22mg, Fiber 1g, Protein 2g
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.