FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free_Magazines | Food_Festivals & Shows
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Recipe Videos, BBQ & Grilling, Food Safety, Food Science, Food Festivals, Beverages, Vintage Commercials, etc.
Chocolate pudding, mini chocolate chips, ginger, cinnamon, and allspice transform basic chocolate cake mix into an extraordinary flavor sensation.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Makes 16 servings
• 1 package (18 1/4 ounces) chocolate cake mix
• 1 package (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding mix
• 4 eggs
• 1 tablespoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
• 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Allspice
• 1/2 cup sour cream
• 1/2 cup vegetable oil
• 1/2 cup molasses
• 1/2 cup water
• 1 cup mini chocolate chips
• Confectioners' sugar (optional)
• Whipped cream (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Beat all ingredients except chocolate chips in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed just until moistened, scraping side of bowl frequently. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes or until well blended.
2. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into 10-cup Bundt pan that has been sprayed with no stick baking spray with flour.
3. Bake 50 minutes or until cake pulls away from side of pan and cake springs back when touched lightly. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack. Cool completely. If desired, sprinkle cake with confectioners' sugar and serve with whipped cream.
Per One Serving: Calories: 377, Fat 17 g, Protein 5 g, Carbohydrates 51 g, Cholesterol 58 mg, Sodium 327 mg, Fiber 1 g
Recipe courtesy of McCormick & Company, Inc. www.mccormick.com
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.