FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free_Magazines | Food_Festivals & Shows
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Recipe Videos, BBQ & Grilling, Food Safety, Food Science, Food Festivals, Beverages, Vintage Commercials, etc.
1/2 cup honey
2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons brown sugar
1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon oil
1 1/2 cups oats
1 1/4 cups toasted rice cereal
1 1/4 cups dried cranberries
1. Combine honey, brown sugar, and oil in a small saucepan. Heat over low heat until well mixed.
2. Mix oats, rice cereal, and cranberries. Add honey mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
3. Pat firmly into an 8” x 8” baking pan.
4. Bake in 350°F oven for 15 minutes; press mixture firmly, once more, into the bottom of the pan. Bake 5 more minutes.
5. Cool completely. Refrigerate, at least one hour, for easier cutting. Cut 4x6 for 24 bars.
Nutrition Information per serving:
Calories from Fat 9
Total Fat 1.0 g
Saturated Fat .1 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 11 mg
Total Carbohydrate 16 g
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugar 12 g
Protein 0 g
Vitamin A 19 RE
Vitamin C 0 mg
Calcium 4 mg
Iron .3 mg
USDA, Food & Nutrition Service
Recipe provided by Ocean Spray Test Kitchen
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.