FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free_Magazines | Food_Festivals & Shows
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Recipe Videos, BBQ & Grilling, Food Safety, Food Science, Food Festivals, Beverages, Vintage Commercials, etc.
• 1 cup all-purpose (plain) flour
• 1 cup confectioner's sugar
• 1 1/4 cups sliced almonds or equal amount of quick oats
• 1 stick unsalted butter
• 6 ounces seedless apricot jam (or other flavor of your choice)
• Preheat oven to 375°F.
• Combine flour, confectioner's sugar, 1 cup sliced almonds (or oats), and butter in food processor until mixture is fine and crumbly.
• Press 2/3 of the mixture into greased 9x9-inch baking pan to form crust.
• Evenly spread apricot jam (or flavor of your choice) on crust.
• Top with remaining crumb mixture and 1/4 cup sliced almonds (or oats).
• Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden-brown.
• Allow to cool; then cut into bars and serve.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.