FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_&_Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free_Magazines | Food_Festivals_&_Events
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Makes 6 servings.
• 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
• 2 teaspoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Garlic Salt
• 1½ teaspoons McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Chipotle Chile Pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Saigon Cinnamon
• 3 pounds pork baby back ribs
• 1/4 cup apple juice
• 2 tablespoons tomato paste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix sugar, cocoa powder, garlic salt, chipotle chili pepper and cinnamon in small bowl. Reserve 1 tablespoon spice mixture for basting sauce. Rub remaining spice mixture on ribs until well coated. Place ribs in single layer on foil-lined roasting pan. Cover with foil.
2. Bake 1 hour or until meat starts to pull away from bones. Meanwhile, for basting sauce, mix apple juice, tomato paste and reserved 1 tablespoon spice mixture in small bowl.
3. Grill ribs over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes per side or until heated through and evenly browned, brushing with basting sauce.
Recipe from McCormick® - Spices & Seasonings
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.