FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free_Magazines | Food_Festivals & Shows
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Recipe Videos, BBQ & Grilling, Food Safety, Food Science, Food Festivals, Beverages, Vintage Commercials, etc.
• 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
• 1/2 cup powdered sugar
• 1 cup butter or margarine
• 4 eggs
• 1/3 cup lemon juice
• 1 cup granulated sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 cup dried blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Mix flour and 1/2 cup powdered sugar until blended.
3. Mix in butter, cut into small pieces with large fork until dough holds together when squeezed.
4. Press evenly over the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan. Bake until golden brown, usually 20-25 minutes.
1. While the crust is baking, whisk eggs together with granulated sugar, lemon juice, and baking powder.
2. Stir in dried blueberries.
3. Pour egg mixture over warm, baked crust.
4. Return to the oven and bake until the filling is firm and does not move when gently shaken, usually 20-25 minutes.
5. Sprinkle with teaspoon of powdered sugar and let cool at least 15 minutes.
Food & Nutrition Service, USDA
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.