You are here >
See: On The Road Picnic Article for additional Recipes and Picnic Tips
Potatoes with Bagna Cauda Vinaigrette
• 1 lb. baby red bliss potatoes, pre-cooked
• 6 anchovy filets, packed in oil
• 2 garlic cloves
• 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
• ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tbsp salted capers, rinsed and soaked overnight
• 3 tbsp heavy cream
• freshly ground black pepper
Bring 1 lb. of potatoes in cold, salted water up to a boil. Reduce to a simmer. Cook until tender. Drain and chill. Once cold, quarter potatoes and store in refrigerator.
In a food processor, combine anchovies, garlic and capers. Puree until smooth. Add lemon juice and oil. Process until smooth. Pour in the cream and process until smooth. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
Toss quartered, chilled potatoes with the vinaigrette and serve.
“On the Road” picnic menu from renowned chef Michael White, The James Beard Foundation & Mercedes-Benz features the following items:
• Insalata di Mare
• E-Cabbage Slaw
• Insalata Cruda con Parmigiano
• Gemelli e Heirloom Tomatoes e Basil
• Potatoes con Bagna Cauda Vinaigrette
• Gamberoni alla Piastra
• Grilled Tagliata con Rucola, Parmigiano e Ciabatta
• Italian Tuna Insalata
• Strawberries con Honeyed Marscarpone e Balsamic
• Gianduja Chocolate Chip Cookies
Article and recipes courtesy of Mercedes-Benz USA.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2018 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.