FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_&_Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free Magazines | Food_Festivals_&_Shows
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
FOOD VIDEO SECTION
Recipe Videos, BBQ & Grilling, Food Safety, Food Science, Food Festivals, Beverages, Vintage Commercials, etc.
• 1 pouch (6.4oz.) StarKist® Chunk Light Tuna in Oil
• 1 large prepared pizza crust
• 2 tbsp.olive oil
• 1 garlic clove, minced
• 1 jar (6 oz) marinated artichoke hearts
• ½ red bell pepper, sliced
• ½ red onion, sliced
• 1 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
• ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped (or 1 Tablespoon dried basil)
1. Preheat oven to 450 °F.
2. Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
3. Heat olive oil in small skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté 30 seconds (do not burn).
4. Spread sautéed garlic oil over pizza crust. Spread flaked tuna over crust evenly. Top with red peppers, artichokes, red onion and feta cheese. Sprinkle with basil.
5. Bake 8 – 10 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve.
*Recipe courtesy of StarKist
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website. For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only. Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.