Twisted Foods Launches Infused Butter Spread “Twisted Butter”
The company Twisted Foods announced today the launch of Twisted Butter, a spreadable blend of AA salted butter, canola oil and all-natural ingredients in 6 exciting versatile butters. Fresh, creamy butter has been used in cooking for centuries, but Twisted Foods’ new “Twisted Butter” is a fresh, inspired take on the topping churned into flavors that deliciously and easily enhances meals and snacks. Besides traditional uses, this flavor-infused topping allows for unlimited imagination in the kitchen. Twisted Butters are formulated to be used in all the daily meal groups, starting with breakfast foods from eggs to pancakes, breads to hot cereal. Moving through snacks, lunch and dinner, twist up rice, beans, pasta, veggies, potatoes and top steaks, burgers, chops, fresh or frozen fish, poultry and many desserts with the sweet all-natural butters. Twisted Butter awakens the taste buds as it enhances the flavor of any morsel.
Twisted Butter is available in these six sweet and savory “infused” flavors.
• Blueberry, Honey & Lemon Zest – An abundance of sweet blueberries, pure honey and fresh lemon zest folded into Premium AA salted butter.
• Cinnamon, Honey & Brown Sugar – Fresh ground cinnamon, pure honey and granulated light brown sugar folded into Premium AA salted butter.
• Cilantro & Lime – Just the right amount of fresh, finely chopped cilantro and fresh squeezed lime juice folded into Premium AA salted butter.
• Chives & Parsley – Just the right amount of fresh, finely chpped chives and parsley folded into Premium AA salted butter.
• Portobello Mushroom with Boursin-Garlic & Fine Herb Cheese – Fresh chopped portobello mushroom with Boursin-Garlic & Fine Herb Cheese folded into Premium AA salted butter.
• Bacon, Dijon Mustard & Green Onion – Crumbled bacon, creamy dijon mustard & fresh, chopped green onion folded into Premium AA salted butter.
“We created Twisted Butter after significant research of the dairy case and following consumer trends which showed an opportunity for fresh innovation in the mainstream butter case and specifically infused butters,” Twisted Foods Co-owner Dave Milazzo said. “Clearly more people are cooking at home nowadays and butter is such a versatile ingredient for enhancing meals and snacks.”
The sweet and savory Twisted Butters blend into everything from breakfast to dinner and all snacks in between. Twisted Butters are also ideal to be utilized as a substitute for plain butter in a variety of recipes. For example, Twisted Cinnamon, Honey & Brown Sugar Butter is simply mouth-watering melted in the crust of an apple pie. The website, www.twistedbutter.com, has recipe ideas and expanded suggested uses.
Twisted Butter distribution is now underway in Midwest grocery chains and independent stores such as Sunset Foods and Mariano’s Fresh Market. National distribution is planned for 2012.
About Twisted Butter:
Twisted Butter are each a spreadable blend of premium AA salted butter, canola oil, and an abundance of fresh fruits, honey, herbs, Boursin brand cheese and even crumbled bacon. They are made with all natural ingredients and come in six delicious flavors: Blueberry, Honey & Lemon Zest; Cinnamon, Honey & Brown Sugar; Cilantro & Lime; Chives & Parsley; Portobello Mushroom with Boursin-Garlic & Fine Herb Cheese; Bacon, Dijon Mustard & Green Onion. Twisted Butter currently is distributed in the Midwest with national distribution slated for 2012. For more information please visit www.twistedbutter.com, call (847) 272-8787, David Milazzo [email protected] or Jane Johnson [email protected]
December 1, 2011