FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free_Magazines | Food_Festivals & Shows
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Recipe Videos, BBQ & Grilling, Food Safety, Food Science, Food Festivals, Beverages, Vintage Commercials, etc.
Green apple and cherry yogurt create ribbons of lovely color in this wholesome snack.
Makes 4 servings.
• 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and finely chopped
• 2 8-oz. containers low fat cherry yogurt
• 10 Tbsp. Grape-Nuts cereal
1. Evenly divide half of the chopped apple pieces among four parfait dishes or tall glasses.
2. Divide yogurt from one 8-oz. container among dishes.
3. Add 2 Tbsp. Grape-Nuts to each trifle, then top with layers of remaining yogurt, chopped apple and a sprinkle of Grape-Nuts on top.
4. Refrigerate at least 15-20 minutes before serving to allow cereal to soften slightly.
Nutrition information per serving: Calories 210, Fat 1g, Sodium 186mg, Carbohydrates 44g, Cholesterol 5mg, Protein 7g.
The National 5 A Day Program - www.5aday.gov
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.