FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
Recipe Section - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food Trivia | Today in Food History | Food Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Food_Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s Who | Culinary Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Makes 2 loaves (24 Servings)
• 3½ cups all-purpose flour
• 1½ teaspoons baking soda
• 1½ teaspoons salt
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
• 4 eggs
• 2 cups sugar
• 1 cup vegetable oil
• 2 cups grated zucchini
• 1 cup raisins
• 1 cup chopped walnuts
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and lightly flour two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
2. Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder.
3. In a large bowl, beat the eggs. Gradually beat in sugar, then oil. Add flour mixture, alternately with zucchini, into the egg mixture. Stir in the raisins, walnuts, and vanilla.
4. Pour batter into the two prepared loaf pans.
5. Bake on lowest rack of the oven for 55 minutes.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then turn out onto racks to cool completely.
7. Freezes well.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.