FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
Recipe Section - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food Trivia | Today in Food History | Food Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Food_Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s Who | Culinary Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
This light-style tuna salad makes a good first course served over toast rounds.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Makes 4 to 6 servings
• ½ cup reduced-sodium tomato-vegetable juice
• 4 Tbsp. FRENCH'S Horseradish Mustard or FRENCH'S Spicy Brown Mustard
• 2 (6 oz.) cans tuna, packed in water, well drained
• 2/3 cup chopped roasted red bell pepper
• ½ cup chopped celery
• 4 Tbsp. chopped parsley
• • • • • 2 Tbsp. chopped pitted Kalamata olives (about 5)
1. MIX juice and mustard in medium bowl. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat well. Cover and chill.
2. SERVE tuna salad over lettuce, on whole wheat rolls or on toast rounds.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving: 136 Calories, 4 g Fat, 1 g Saturated Fat, 0 g Trans Fat, 30 mg Cholesterol, 18 g Protein, 5 g Carbohydrates, 1 g Dietary Fiber, 392 mg Sodium.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.