FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Food Articles | Food Trivia | Today in Food History | Food Timeline | Recipes
Cooking Tips | Food Videos | Food Quotes | Who’s Who | Trivia Quizzes | Food Poems
Free Magazines | Recipe Contests | Culinary Schools | Gourmet Tours | Food Festivals
FREE Magazines and
n extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
• 2.00 packages (9 ounces each) cheese-filled tortellini
• 2.00 tablespoons olive oil
• 1.00 lb fresh white mushrooms, sliced (about 5 cups)
• 1.00 teaspoon minced garlic
• 1.00 package (10 ounces) frozen green peas in butter sauce, slightly defrosted
• 1.00 jar (7 ounces) roasted red peppers, diced
• 0.75 teaspoon salt
• 0.13 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 0.25 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain; place in a large serving bowl; cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet heat oil until hot. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
Add peas, roasted peppers, salt and black pepper; cook, stirring occasionaly, until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
Spoon over hot tortellini; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
The Mushroom Council (www.mushroomcouncil.com)
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.