MAPLE SWEET POTATOES
Start to Finish 10 minutes
Makes 4 servings
• 1 can (29-ounce) cut sweet potatoes, drained, Princella'®
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup. Spring Tree®
• 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, McCormick®
• Salt and pepper
• Chopped toasted pecans
• Additional pure maple syrup, Spring Tree®
1. Place drained sweet potatoes in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and heat in microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
2. Remove and drain any liquid from bowl. Add all remaining ingredients. Use a fork and mash to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with chopped toasted pecans and drizzle with additional maple syrup.