FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Food Articles | Food Trivia | Today in Food History | Food Timeline | Recipes
Cooking Tips | Food Videos | Food Quotes | Who’s Who | Trivia Quizzes | Food Poems
Free Magazines | Recipe Contests | Culinary Schools | Gourmet Tours | Food Festivals
FREE Magazines and
n extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
FOOD VIDEO SECTION
Recipe Videos, BBQ & Grilling, Food Safety, Food Science, Food Festivals, Beverages, Vintage Commercials, etc.
• 1 package (16 oz) spaghetti
• 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
• 6 slices bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
• 3/4 cup fat-free cholesterol-free egg product
• 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
• 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
• 1/2 cup freshly grated Romano cheese
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• Additional freshly grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
• Freshly ground pepper, if desired
1. In 4-quart Dutch oven, cook spaghetti as directed on package.
2. Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, cook garlic and bacon over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until bacon is crisp; drain.
3. In small bowl, mix egg product, oil, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, the Romano cheese, parsley and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
4. Drain spaghetti; return to Dutch oven. Add bacon mixture and egg product mixture. Cook over low heat, tossing mixture constantly, until egg product coats spaghetti; remove from heat. Serve with additional Parmesan cheese and freshly ground pepper.
1 SERVING (About 1 1/2 Cups): Cal 440 (Cal From Fat 110), Fat 12g (Sat Fat 5g), Chol 20mg, Sodium 420mg, Carbs 61g (Fiber 3g), Pro 22g
% DAILY VALUE: Vit A 8%, Vit C 0%, Calc 24%, Iron 20%
EXCHANGES: 4 Starch, 1/2 Medium-Fat Meat
CARB. CHOICES: 4
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.