FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
Recipe Section - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food Trivia | Today in Food History | Food Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Food_Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s Who | Culinary Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Makes 1 serving.
• 2 ounces Irish cream liqueur
• 2 ounces Irish whiskey
• 2 ounces chilled brewed strong coffee
• 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
• Vanilla Whipped Cream (recipe follows)
• Green sprinkles (optional)
1. Fill cocktail shaker half full with ice. Add first 4 ingredients; shake until well mixed and chilled. Strain into martini glass.
2. Top with a dollop of Vanilla Whipped Cream and green sprinkles, if desired.
Vanilla Whipped Cream (Makes about 2 cups):
Beat 1 cup heavy cream, 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar and 1 teaspoon McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
Test Kitchen Tip:
Wet outside rim of martini glass with McCormick Pure Peppermint Extract. Dip glass in coarse sugar to lightly coat.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick & Co.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.