CREAMY IRISH COFFEE MARTINI
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Makes 1 serving.
• 2 ounces Irish cream liqueur
• 2 ounces Irish whiskey
• 2 ounces chilled brewed strong coffee
• 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
• Vanilla Whipped Cream (recipe follows)
• Green sprinkles (optional)
1. Fill cocktail shaker half full with ice. Add first 4 ingredients; shake until well mixed and chilled. Strain into martini glass.
2. Top with a dollop of Vanilla Whipped Cream and green sprinkles, if desired.
Vanilla Whipped Cream (Makes about 2 cups):
Beat 1 cup heavy cream, 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar and 1 teaspoon McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
Test Kitchen Tip:
Wet outside rim of martini glass with McCormick Pure Peppermint Extract. Dip glass in coarse sugar to lightly coat.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick & Co.