PEPPERMINT PADDY MARTINI
This mint-chocolate-inspired cocktail gets a festive topping of rich whipped cream infused with Pure Peppermint Extract. A sugar rim, also with Peppermint Extract, makes this drink a distinctively decadent delight.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Makes 4 servings.
• 8 ounces Irish cream liqueur
• 2 ounces crème de cacao liqueur
• 2 ounces vanilla vodka
• 2 ounces heavy cream
• 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Pure Peppermint Extract
• Peppermint Whipped Cream, recipe follows (optional)
1. Fill cocktail shaker 1/3 full with ice. Add first 5 ingredients; shake until well mixed and chilled. Strain into martini glasses.
2. Top each with a dollop of Peppermint Whipped Cream, if desired.
Peppermint Whipped Cream (makes about 2 cups):
Beat 1 cup heavy cream, 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar and 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Pure Peppermint Extract in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
Test Kitchen Tip: Wet outside rim of martini glass with McCormick Pure Peppermint Extract. Dip glass in coarse sugar to lightly coat.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick & Co.