EMERALD MINT MILKSHAKE
This classic milkshake recipe is transformed into a flavorful, cool concoction with a hint of green and touch of Pure Peppermint Extract.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Makes 3 servings.
• 1 pint (2 cups) vanilla ice cream
• 1 cup milk
• 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Pure Peppermint Extract
• 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Green Food Color
• Whipped cream and green sprinkles (optional)
1. Place ice cream, milk, peppermint extract and green food color in blender; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth.
2. Pour into glasses. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles, if desired. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip: For easier measurement, 1/4 teaspoon Food Color = 20 to 25 drops.
Per Serving: 247 calories, Fat 15g, Carbohydrates 23g, Cholesterol 53mg, Sodium 85mg, Fiber 0g, Protein 5g
Recipe courtesy of McCormick & Co.