FoodReference.com (since 1999)
Food Articles, News & Features Section
Home | Food Articles | Food Trivia | Today In Food History | Food Timeline | Videos | Recipes
Cooking Tips | Food Quotes | Who's Who | Food Trivia Quizzes | Crosswords | Food Poems
Free Magazines | Recipe Contests | Culinary Schools | Gourmet Tours | Food Festivals
Chef John Besh's Easy Grilling Recipes
with Bacardi Gold Rum
Yields three cups
• 2 cups Louisiana Peaches, pealed, pitted & sliced
• 1/2 cup lemon juice
• 2 cups granulated sugar
• 1 cup Bacardi® Gold Rum
1. Toss the peaches in lemon juice, sugar and rum.
2. Place on a hot grill and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
3. Place peaches back into the lemon, sugar and Bacardi Gold Rum mixture.
4. Serve with ice cream
MORE EASY GRILLING RECIPES
• Salute to Summer Article
• Grilled Watermelon, Tomato and Goat Cheese Salad
• Grilled Flank Steak with Louisiana Peach and Grey Goose Citron Glaze
• Grilled Chicken Breast with Tequila Cazadores Reposado Lime Glaze
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2017 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.