FoodReference.com (since 1999)
Food Articles, News & Features Section
Home | Food Articles | Food Trivia | Today In Food History | Food Timeline | Videos | Recipes
Cooking Tips | Food Quotes | Who's Who | Food Trivia Quizzes | Crosswords | Food Poems
Free Magazines | Recipe Contests | Culinary Schools | Gourmet Tours | Food Festivals
This summer, famous Chef John Besh has crafted delicious recipes that any cooking enthusiast can grill and enjoy. Each recipe utilizes the exquisite taste of Bacardi products to create flavorful dishes perfect for any summer feast!
Grilled Chicken Breast
with Tequila Cazadores Reposado Lime Glaze
• 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
• 4 tablespoons Vietnamese fish sauce
• 4 tablespoons sugar
• 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 1 clove fresh garlic, peeled
• 2-3 teaspoons sambal chili paste
• 3 tablespoons Tequila Cazadores® Reposado
• 6 boneless chicken breasts
• 1 lime, zested
1. Combine wine vinegar, fish sauce, sugar, lime juice, garlic, sambal, and Tequila Cazadores Reposado into a food processor and puree for a moment or so with 1/2 cup water.
Do not worry about straining the sauce.
Reserve about 1 cup of sauce.
2. Marinate chicken breast in remaining glaze for 20 minutes.
Remove chicken from marinade and grill on a preheated grill over medium heat for about 4 minutes on each side.
3. Top with grated lemon zest and serve with a side the glaze.
MORE EASY GRILLING RECIPES
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: email@example.com
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2016 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.