This summer, famous Chef John Besh has crafted delicious recipes that any cooking enthusiast can grill and enjoy. Besh teamed up with seasoned mixologist Bryan Stowe, both former Marines, to create the “60 Second Cocktail” guide, a mouth-watering menu of grilling and cocktail recipes. Each recipe utilizes the exquisite taste of Bacardi products to create flavorful dishes perfect for any summer feast!
Grilled Flank Steak with Louisiana Peach & Grey Goose Citron Glaze
- 3 pounds flank steak
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1¼ cup over ripe peaches, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon sambal chili paste
- 1/2 cup Grey Goose® Citron Flavored Vodka
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
MORE EASY GRILLING RECIPES
1. In a small sauce pan cook the canola oil, shallot, garlic and ginger over medium heat until the shallot becomes translucent but not brown.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil on high, before removing and seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Season flank steak with salt and pepper. Coat with olive oil and grill over medium heat. Cook until rare or desired temperature.
4. Slice flank steak thin and serve with glaze.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2014 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved.
You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.