FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food_Trivia | Today_in_Food_History | Food_Timeline | Recipes | Cooking_Tips | Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s_Who | Culinary_Schools_&_Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food_Poems | Free_Magazines | Food_Festivals_&_Events
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Start to Finish 20 minutes
Makes 4 servings
• 4 rib-eye steaks
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 1 tablespoon au jus gravy mix, Lawry's®
• 1 cup low-sodium beef broth, Swanson®
• 1/4 cup cognac
• 1 packet (1 -ounce) peppercorn sauce mix, Knorr
1. Preheat broiler. Line a heavy duty baking sheet with foil. Season steaks with pepper and au jus mix. Place on prepared baking sheet and broil steaks 4 to 6 inches from heat source, for 5 minutes per side.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk together beef broth, cognac, and peppercorn sauce mix. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes. Drizzle hot steaks with cognac-peppercorn sauce.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.