FoodReference.com (Since 1999)
Recipe Section - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Articles | Food Trivia | Today in Food History | Food Timeline | RECIPES | Cooking_Tips | Food_Videos | Food_Quotes | Who’s Who | Culinary Schools & Tours | Food_Trivia_Quizzes | Food Poems | Free Magazines | Food Festivals & Events
and other Publications
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Lemon Grass Simple Syrup:
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 cup water
• 4 stalks McCormick® Gourmet Collection® Lemon Grass, cut into thirds
For each Lemon Grass Lychee Martini:
• 2 ounces vodka
• 1 ounce Lemon Grass Simple Syrup
• 1 ounce lychee juice (from canned lychees)
• 1 lemon wedge
• 1 lemon twist
1. For Simple Syrup, mix sugar, water and lemon grass pieces in small saucepan. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes or until sugar is completely dissolved. Refrigerate 2 hours. Strain. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. (This makes enough simple syrup for 8 martinis.)
2. For each Martini, fill cocktail shaker half full with cracked ice. Add vodka, simple syrup and lychee juice; shake until well mixed and chilled. Strain into martini glass. Squeeze juice from lemon wedge into martini. Rub lemon twist around rim of glass, then drop into martini.
Recipe from McCormick® - Spices & Seasonings
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted.
All rights reserved. You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.