FoodReference.com (since 1999)
RECIPE SECTION - Over 10,000 Recipes
Home | Food Articles | Food Trivia | Today in Food History | Food Timeline | Recipes
Cooking Tips | Videos | Food Quotes | Who’s Who | Trivia Quizzes | Food Poems
Free Magazines | Recipe Contests | Culinary Schools | Gourmet Tours | Food Festivals
FREE Magazines and
An extensive selection of free food, beverage & agricultural magazines, e-books, etc.
Entertaining with Bluegrass Winners
Serves 6 To 8
• 3 cups fresh corn cut from cob
• 6 whole eggs, stirred well not beaten
• 3 cups heavy cream
• 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 2 teaspoons butter, melted
• Preheat oven to 350°E
• Using a sharp paring knife, barely cut through the tips of the corn kernels to remove from cob; then using the back of the knife blade, scrape the cob to remove the remaining juice and pulp. Place corn in large bowl.
• Stir in eggs and cream.
• Combine dry ingredients and add to corn mixture. Stir in melted butter and mix well.
• Pour into greased baking dish and bake at 350°F for about 1 hour or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2020
James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.