The word 'liquor' has 2 meanings - one related to alcohol, the other not:
1) an alcoholic beverage made by distillation.
2) A liquid produced in cooking or related to food products.
• Oyster liquor is the liquid found in an oyster. It does not contain alcohol.
• Pot liquor is the liquid left in a pan after cooking foods. It does not contain alcohol.
• Chocolate liquor is a chocolate manufacturing term and refers to the paste made by grinding the kernels of fermented and roasted cocoa beans. It does not contain alcohol.