FoodReference.com (since 1999)
Food Articles, News & Features Section
HOME | ARTICLES | FOOD TRIVIA | TODAY in FOOD HISTORY | FOOD TIMELINE | RECIPES
COOKING TIPS | VIDEOS | FOOD QUOTES | WHO'S WHO | FOOD TRIVIA QUIZZES
FOOD POEMS | RECIPE CONTESTS | CULINARY SCHOOLS | FOOD TOURS | FOOD FESTIVALS
* The Chef is always right.
* The Chef does not sleep, he rests.
* The Chef does not eat, she nourishes herself.
* The Chef does not drink, he tastes.
* The Chef is never late, she is delayed.
* The Chef never leaves the service, he is called away.
* If you enter the Chef’s office with your own ideas, you leave with hers.
* It is forbidden for chef’s to have children, in order that their numbers should not increase.
* The Chef is always the Chef, even in his swimming costume.
* If you criticize the Chef, you criticize the Almighty.
* Chef is always spelled with a capital C.
Please feel free to link to any pages of FoodReference.com from your website.
For permission to use any of this content please E-mail: [email protected]
All contents are copyright © 1990 - 2017 James T. Ehler and www.FoodReference.com unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
You may copy and use portions of this website for non-commercial, personal use only.
Any other use of these materials without prior written authorization is not very nice and violates the copyright.
Please take the time to request permission.