Thai Grilled Flatbread with Mango & Sweet Chili Sauce
Grilling Flavor Forcast:
Red Chili Sauce & Mango
Makes 2 naan.
· 3/4 cup Thai Kitchen® Sweet Red Chili Sauce, divided
· 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
· 2 teaspoons soy sauce
· 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
· 1 baby bok choy, cut lengthwise into quarters
· 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
· 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into thin slices
· 1 large ripe mango, peeled and flesh cut off the seed in large pieces
· 1 package (8.8 ounces) naan (2 pieces)
· Chopped peanuts and chopped fresh mint for garnish
MIX 1/4 cup of the chili sauce, peanut butter and soy sauce in small bowl until smooth. Se aside. Mix remaining 1/2 cup chili sauce and oil in small bowl. Brush on vegetables and fruit.
GRILL over medium heat 5 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally and brushing with chili sauce mixture. Brush naan lightly with oil. Grill over medium-low heat 1 to 2 minutes per side or until grill marks appear on both sides.
SPREAD peanut butter mixture evenly on each naan. Cut vegetables and fruit into smalle pieces. Divide evenly between the naan. Sprinkle with peanuts and mint. Cut into serving- size pieces and serve immediately.